Friday, May 18, 2007

one of my treasures



I do believe I have a little photographer on my hands! Chloe took these pics and did a WONDERFUL job! She never cuts heads off; all I have to do is go in do a bit of cropping and thats it! I let her practice on Jacob and I yesterday. Caitlyn is too hard to practice on. Moving targets are for the more advanced. :) She took several others. As I scrap them I will post them. She really enjoys it. I am going to have to let her carry her little fp camera more places.

1 Comments:

  • how fun and sweet! we just gave my 9 yr. old, Colby, our old digital camera and he is beyond excited! Now he and his 10 yr. old sister will have their own way of saving memories of China!

    By Blogger The Ferrill's, at May 20, 2007 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older