more weekend pics
sometimes you feel like you got the really perfect picture you were working hard for; I LOVE the last one. I work so hard chasing her, I feel I have really accomplished something when I get a really good shot. It just makes me want more though ;) I love the challenge I suppose. We are having a nice week. Ryan's swim practice is now 5 minutes away, so I feel such a load has been lifted. That hour drive was just not something I looked forward to daily. Caitlyn got to finish her nap and we could go out to the pool and play all afternoon. Much nicer. It will stay this way until fall.
The kids are plugging along with their reading. Jacob is reading very well. Chloe is a bit slower but trucking along. She is younger and I don't want to push her too hard. She would only be going into K5 this year in the fall, the way her birthday falls so she is actually doing very well, I think. Jacob wants to finish the story and will tell Chloe words if I let him. Caitlyn does not like for me to do reading time with Jacob and Chloe. Every time we sit down to do it, she will come pinch them both. Today I asked her if she was ready for her school work and she smiled VERY big and got in my lap and pretended to read words... She does the same thing when I try to brush Chloe's hair. She will say it is her turn and butt in front. Chloe and Jacob are very giving and most of the time just laugh at her and give in. Chloe hates to have her hair done anyway so she is happy about it!


3 Comments:
I love her outfit. That is really cute.
By
Denna, at May 22, 2007 at 10:38 PM
Yes, my children are going to find out real quick about accommodating TWO two year olds! :)
By
The Ferrill's, at May 24, 2007 at 10:19 AM
What beautiful pictures! I Love black n whites!
Christine
By
Sophie's Mom, at May 24, 2007 at 10:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home