collections

Tuesday night we had a big storm and it left tree branches etc all over the yard. Immediately Chloe began creating a treasure out of all of the stuff on the ground. She spent an hour collecting; while Jacob and Caitlyn were busy playing elsewhere. As I watched her, she was so joyful as she went about picking up and examining each piece to see if it was worthy of her collection. I just thought to myself, oh how wonderful it would be to not have a worry or care about all the adult matters of life and to be able to be so carefree... Immediately the Lord quickened in my heart that I should be worry and care free for I am to cast all my cares upon him and have the faith of a child and also reminded me the joy of the Lord is my strength. So that was my little lesson yesterday :) Its so easy to catch yourself concentrating on paying bills, taxes, and just letting the cares of the world in general weigh you down. I am so thankful He reminded me of this. I am going to endeavor to be care free! After all I have a wonderful Shepherd and I shall not want.
The other pics are Jacob and Chloe, when Daddy comes home they run to the road to get on his work trailer for a very short ride into the driveway, but it means SO much to them. Also Jacob handing me some flowers he had found and I just looked at those beautiful eyes and wanted to snap a pic.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home