my creation of the day My Guatemalan Treasures
I know most likely everyone probably tires of my beach pics of my kids, but I just love their hug pics. We do it every year and
I have them hanging in the house, on the computer, in every brag book, I just love looking at them... I suppose its just because I am soo thankful to God for giving them the gift of each other, two peas in a pod, so meant to be together...They are outside right now with their buckets, wandering all over the yard finding precious treasures. Rocks, leaves, all sorts of odds and ends. They are true explorers...True best buddies... My Guatemalan Treasures.
I had fun creating this page, but it took a long time; I was trying to learn a couple of new techniques. Very challenging, very addictive, this scrapbooking...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home