Monday
Ta da! Finally completed.
I should have gotten a pic of the kids in it, but I guess whenever they were out there I was busy.
This is how you get just your feet wet when mom says you can sit on the steps and dip your feet while she plants a
few flowers. ugh! ;)
I should have gotten a pic of the kids in it, but I guess whenever they were out there I was busy.This is how you get just your feet wet when mom says you can sit on the steps and dip your feet while she plants a
few flowers. ugh! ;)



3 Comments:
Love the addition to their play area. Your dh did a GREAT job!
Who jumped in the pool?
Lisa
By
Lisa, at March 26, 2007 at 10:54 PM
Ahhhh that temptation is too great. The playset//area looks great. Way to go Danny.
By
2China4Ayla, at March 27, 2007 at 8:18 AM
Who jumped in the pool?
that would be my Jake
Connie
By
mommy24treasures, at March 27, 2007 at 12:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home